Please read our privacy & cookies policy carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personal Data in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information.
When do we collect information
We collect information from you when you place an Order, subscribe to a newsletter or fill out a form.
How do we use your information
Graf1x.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Site, Applications and Service in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions and Orders.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that we sell or buy the business or assets in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets (subject to ensuring that appropriate confidentiality safeguards are in place).
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Web browser cookies
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart. Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Keep track of advertisements.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on 14/March/2017